Coronavirus – Chambers is continuing, so far as possible, to operate as normal and in particular to provide clients with our usual high standard of service. Below we outline how we are approaching this.
Although the Clerks Room at Chambers is to be treated as closed we are hoping to have a member of staff in attendance during normal office hours. For any deliveries please contact one of the Clerks.
All the Clerks are working remotely and contactable on email and their direct lines as below;
- David Goddard – Senior Clerk – email@example.com – 0207 421 3703
- Ben Lashmar – First Junior Clerk – firstname.lastname@example.org – 0207 421 3702
- Ryan Tunkel – Second Junior Clerk – email@example.com – 0207 421 3704
- Ellie Hecht – Clerk – firstname.lastname@example.org – 0207 421 3700
- Connor Ward – Clerk – email@example.com
- Max Shepherd – Clerk – firstname.lastname@example.org
In line with current Government policy, visits to Chambers are expected to be minimal. We anticipate that business will be able to continue without the need for face-to-face meetings, whether conferences with barristers or discussions with clerks. We will nevertheless make suitable arrangements for the continuing provision of our services