The principal legal directories have consistently ranked 4 Stone Buildings as one of the top civil sets at the Bar in our core areas of expertise – commercial litigation, commercial chancery, company law, civil fraud, banking and finance, financial services and insolvency. Numerous individual members of Chambers are also recommended in other specialist areas, such as IT and telecoms, and administrative and public law.
Click on the links on the right for the most recent directories’ quotes about 4 Stone Buildings and Chambers’ silks in our core areas of expertise.
Chambers and members are regularly nominated for, and recipients of, the principal legal industry awards.
Legal 500 Bar Awards 2017:
- 4 Stone Buildings was shortlisted for commercial litigation set of the year.
- 4 Stone Buildings was shortlisted for insolvency set of the year.
- Robert Miles QC was shortlisted for commercial litigation silk of the year.
- Robert Miles QC was shortlisted for insolvency silk of the year.
Chambers UK Bar Awards 2016:
- Robert Miles QC was named Banking Silk of the Year.
- Jonathan Crow QC was named Commercial Litigation Silk of the Year.
- Sharif Shivji was named Company/Insolvency Junior of the Year.